Audiopipe apsm-1300 mini amplifier $90 shipped.

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
Item(s) for Sale:

See title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Looks 9.5/10, function 10/10 scratches on mounting feet only. OG box, manual, bass remote included.

Price:

$90 shipped in the US paypal. This was for sale previously, it was not sold, i took it down due to health reasons. I am 100% and ready to ship.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No trades.

Item Pictures:

100_2178.jpg

100_2179.jpg

Sold to dre2390, thanks bro.
Hey man I think your inbox may be full or something. Tried to PM you Monday and again today. This was message I tried a bit ago today:

"Hey man, I got the amp on Monday. Super fast shipping, thanks a lot. It looks great and package was in good shape, just cant put it in the car until this weekend, so I'll get back to you. Tried PM'ing you Monday but it said you couldn't accept PM's, guess your inbox was full.

Anyways I'll let you know this weekend, thanks again."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.