Audiopipe APMI-2000 Amp Dyno

Interesting ...
Any chance of you test the Desert Eagle 900.4 ? They are down to around $50 on Amazon. Class A/B claiming .05%thd and 104 S/N ratio. 120x4, 240x4, and 450x2 .... Pretty unbelievable for a $50 amp ....But what steal if its legit ....
That’s more realistic on what most should cost coming from China.

[quote name='wew lad']I'm guessing you posted in here just say you have a M-1 and brag that it's higher quality when you spent significantly more

Confirmed as another @Papermaker85[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about bro? I got tge bp. Aka budget amp. Lol

This amp can be purchased on eBay for 20% off right now

Item price: $174.90

-$34.98

Your price: $139.92

Enter code at checkout to redeem. Hurry, your coupon expires 5/1/18. Terms and conditions apply.

PREP4SUMMER

For more details, see Terms and Conditions

WOW i'm more suprised it didn't get hot that anything.. 1300 at gramp ohm y'all.. wish i could power it for that $ may have tried, but if i gotta put out $300-$400 for battery and 0ga wire (just to run at 2ohm idk) not sure the $167 amp is worth it.. guess this will replace cab 1600 for recommendations..
I've seen very few amps that will make 1300 watts RMS at 2 ohms and do it reliably on a stock alternator and stock battery. If they will, they are more than what it costs to do the big 3 and add a 2nd battery. Which you need to do anyway if you are going to run a serious sound system with subs.

At least make sense dude. Is your ife really that pathetic? Are you threatening me? Don't be a *****. Speak up like a man and grow a spine, boy.
Wow... you are acting like a clown sir..posting in every thread... some old AF, some interesting and seemingly knowing all the answers... it's like the KC OG show recently.
Do you got something to add to the forum other than your "better than you mentality" and combativeness or are you here to share and learn.
That being said... I help and do contribute sir. Quite frequently actually and without expectations, I took my lumps when relearning since the mid-90's but remained humble throughout the process. A thin skinned snowflake will always get hammered by legit OG members here.
Why not join a discussion in progress with legit answers or be open to criticism when warranted?
Maybe start your own thread and be receptive? All this combativeness is your wanting to defend some sense of knowledge or honor it seems to me. This is something I supplied to an unknown user on another forum just today... no money wanted or expectations... A legit poster who asks a question or starts his own thread.
mQJBdr.jpg

He got the full design and without drama, really IDK what you're doing but whatever it is sir... ok then... keep it up.
You'll probably find legit help harder and harder to find around here I bet.
Sorry... real talk

Wow... you are acting like a clown sir..posting in every thread... some old AF, some interesting and seemingly knowing all the answers... it's like the KC OG show recently.
Do you got something to add to the forum other than your "better than you mentality" and combativeness or are you here to share and learn.
That being said... I help and do contribute sir. Quite frequently actually and without expectations, I took my lumps when relearning since the mid-90's but remained humble throughout the process. A thin skinned snowflake will always get hammered by legit OG members here.
Why not join a discussion in progress with legit answers or be open to criticism when warranted?
Maybe start your own thread and be receptive? All this combativeness is your wanting to defend some sense of knowledge or honor it seems to me. This is something I supplied to an unknown user on another forum just today... no money wanted or expectations... A legit poster who asks a question or starts his own thread.
mQJBdr.jpg

He got the full design and without drama, really IDK what you're doing but whatever it is sir... ok then... keep it up.
You'll probably find legit help harder and harder to find around here I bet.
Sorry... real talk
FYI that was my intention from the start. You continue to ignore and dodge around the fact that you and your boys started talking shitz to me from the very 1st time I joined this forum. You are the one that needs to quit dodging around and own it. I came here to catch up and learn from people, even including you if that is the case.
You and your buddy Pop started talking crap because I responded to a post that wasn't "new". Then your boy pop started following me around to make more crappy azz comments and you backed him up with the same ****.
Your fancy post just now is just you trying to fluff and deflect.
Bottom line you own up and want to start over, I'm good with that. I never had a problem with any of you until you started the BS in the 1st place. Like I said, own it, and move on.
Too easy and then we can get back to what this site is really for. Like your outstanding example of how to build a bad ass tuned box which I know absolutely nothing about. Ball is in your court.
You probably already read this, but to add.
We are all grown adults. No one owes some kind of assumed deference or obeisance to a member that has been a member longer than a "newbie". That's in you and your fellow crew's mind. Respect and recognition does not mean anyone has to take crap from a current member just because they just joined. I highly recommend you reflect on that regardless of this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI that was my intention from the start. You continue to ignore and dodge around the fact that you and your boys started talking shitz to me from the very 1st time I joined this forum. You are the one that needs to quit dodging around and own it. I came here to catch up and learn from people, even including you if that is the case.
You and your buddy Pop started talking crap because I responded to a post that wasn't "new". Then your boy pop started following me around to make more crappy azz comments and you backed him up with the same ****.
Your fancy post just now is just you trying to fluff and deflect.
Bottom line you own up and want to start over, I'm good with that. I never had a problem with any of you until you started the BS in the 1st place. Like I said, own it, and move on.
Too easy and then we can get back to what this site is really for. Like your outstanding example of how to build a bad ass tuned box which I know absolutely nothing about.
Just let it go man... you have been difficult and combative to any input, are you a lawyer?.. you seem to love to argue. Relax for a bit then post... I'm not butthurt but you seemingly are... so relax. Continued bs will only put you alongside several users, ignored or ridiculed.
My .02
I'd chill on the post whore frequency... jumping on every post. I saw a guy accrue 5000+ posts in a year more or less once and now with his disinformation, combativeness and thin skin he's a sometime user anymore due to being ridiculed so bad.
He moved on to the kiddie pool due to his thin skin... lol
This was his meme...
l5n5LiK.jpg

As a new member if you cannot take criticism well you really should join a FB kiddie pool feel good group sir.
I've actually HELPED people... advice, designs... etc. So tell me the optimum port area/volume for max output with a Single FI Bl-18v3d1 clamping 3K around 41-42hz tuned for burps? How do I find that?.. my dumbass is still testing and getting nowhere seemingly.
V6NSiGD.jpg

Read my addition to my last post, please. I don't care about points or climbing the ranks like you think. That's what is wrong with your perspective. I'm here to read information that I can learn from, interact with people at my discretion, and hopefully encourage and help people as much as I can.
Again, you and your fellow associates started this situation. You do not have some kind of assumed right to ridicule or screw with a new member just because you think your above them. That's your blind spot and why you think the way you do. BTW, I'm not a lawyer.
FYI my other posts with other people are going just find other than your buddy Poppy following me around and disliking everything I post. Which is actually funny since I could care less about "points:. I just don't like ******** really bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.