Audiomasters in Pineville, NC

gtwo

10+ year member
Apr 7, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Location: 605-G N. Polk Street, Pineville, NC (Near Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte)

Services: Car Audio, Home Audio & Video

Authorized Dealer of: Pioneer & Pioneer Elite, JL Audio, Memphis Audio, Klipsch, Niles

Great little shop that I've made about a half-dozen visits to in the past year and a half. The staff is pretty knowledgeable, although they do push the brands they are dealers of, which is expected. Installation work has been clean and above my expectations.

Dynamat and JL Audio & Memphis Audio cabling are also available. For home audio, they have some Pioneer Elite TVs, AVRs, and DVD/Blu-ray players on display.

OP
G

gtwo

10+ year member
Apr 7, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Apparently there have been some staffing and/or management changes to this installer since I last visited. Horrendous customer service and poor management are now the qualities Audiomasters embodies. Appointments will be canceled without notice. Parts will supposedly be on order but will never arrive.

Highly unrecommended. If anyone knows of a respectable installer in the Charlotte area, please let me know, as I am eager to take my business elsewhere.

ragnaroksq

10+ year member
Jan 30, 2009
Charleston, WV
-QUOTE=gtwo;4778313]Location: 605-G N. Polk Street, Pineville, NC (Near Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte)

Services: Car Audio, Home Audio & Video

Authorized Dealer of: Pioneer & Pioneer Elite, JL Audio, Memphis Audio, Klipsch, Niles

Great little shop that I've made about a half-dozen visits to in the past year and a half. The staff is pretty knowledgeable, although they do push the brands they are dealers of, which is expected. Installation work has been clean and above my expectations.

Dynamat and JL Audio & Memphis Audio cabling are also available. For home audio, they have some Pioneer Elite TVs, AVRs, and DVD/Blu-ray players on display.

check out Acoustic Images in mooresville Nc. They do home and car audio. These guys know how to do it all. they are located at 179 River Park Rd -

Mooresville, NC 28117 phone # 704-799-0140

Check out my friend's install. http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-build-logs/51426-rebuilding-my-audi-a4.html

they did my kick panel install

OP
G

gtwo

10+ year member
Apr 7, 2008
Charlotte, NC
check out Acoustic Images in mooresville Nc. They do home and car audio. These guys know how to do it all. they are located at 179 River Park Rd -Mooresville, NC 28117 phone # 704-799-0140
Awesome, I'll check them out. Thanks for the info!

ragnaroksq

10+ year member
Jan 30, 2009
Charleston, WV
jason,mark,brian and joey are really cool.

check out jason's website. http://www.jasonsyner.com

the guys are at spring break this weekend. i would assume that they will not be back until monday or tuesday. tell them webster sent ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

mlgallman

Dec 21, 2012
ft mill, sc
Car Audiomasters in Pineville, NC is under new management since 2011. All my dealings with them so far have been outstanding. Try them out.

nvturbo

Senior VIP Member
Nov 29, 2012
North Carolina
I've done business with them several times ever since the mid '90s especially that particular shop in Pineville. Never had an issue with them. I would rather make the drive to their shop than the closer Freeman's.

thatguy12

CarAudio.com Elite
Dec 12, 2012
Madtown, WI

captainobvious!

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 3, 2003
Philadelphia
this thread is ancient and the shop you recommend was the one the original poster didn't like.
FYI The shop is under new ownership and has one of the top installers in the country doing their high end installs. -Mark Worrell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest classifieds