Audiofonics

I have 8 12s in the back of a lincoln towncar, with rockford subs. the subs are about 8 years old and its time to upgrade. I am running 4 Rockford Power 1500BD amps to these subs. I would still be using the same amps, so I would need subs that are capable of 1000 watts rms or more. I would prefer Rockford, but mtx will do. Looking at about $150 per sub. I replaced the Rockford with 8 mtx 4000, but they couldn't handle the watts, so I place them in my nissan with all crunch amps. the system hits real good, but not as hard as the Rockfords.

Oh yeah in case you are wondering, I hit 163 in competition two years, in my lincoln with phosgate, and the volume wasn't all the way up. Just wanted to win my class. I went to competition with the crunch audio, and won as well, but there was only one other guy in my class, and his system went up in smoke.

I am at work right now. I,ll send pictures tomorrow of the system I haven't pulled out the Lincoln yet. I am redoing the interior, exterior and stereo system. And of course the setup is in the trunk, I like the stealth look. However, in my 85 Maxima, I have 6 twelves in the trunk, and the other two just sitting in the back seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alton001

10+ year member
alton001
north carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from