AudioControl LC2i Install Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

zyklonb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
I have my audiocontrol LC2i coming in the mail today im just a little bit confused as to where i am going to be running power to the unit from and also where i am going to be getting a remote signal from. I am familiar with aftermarket head units but ive never used a line out product before. I know ill be able to tap into the speaker signals from the rear speakers but thats about as much as i know. Any help on installing the product would be greatly appreciated.

Install is going in a Subaru Legacy

the LC2i can generate a remote turn-on itself to use to signal the amp to turn on. power can come from the amp power connections.

that's the easy way to do it - and mount it next to the amp.

Hello zyklondb -

Tapping into your rear speaker signals for the LC2i will be fine. You will need separate power and ground, preferably a direct connection to the battery. We don't generally recommend sharing power with other components. The GTO Signal Sense will act as a trigger, so you will not need to source a trigger from your factory head unit or accessory.

Once the unit is installed, you can refer to our level matching video on youtube - search for "AudioControl, Level Matching".

Regards,

AudioControl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.