AudioControl ESP-3/Model-11 Replica Remotes

Participant count
  • Participant list

ryankenn

Product Brand & Model: Replica AudioControl ESP-3/Model 11 Spatial and Image Restoration Remote (3 Available)

Condition of all items: New, tested for functionality.

Total Price: :$45US Shipped. Paypal payment.

Shipping Terms: :Free Shipping within the lower 48 and Canada. Actual -$5USD for anywhere else.

Pictures:

Additional info:

These are brand new components on brand new PCB's. The LED's are removable thus can be front mounted after the unit is in. I've cut the leads so RED is longer, BLACK is shorter. The knobs are knurled plastic pressure fit. For the photos they are not fully seated.

The main on/off pot is now discontinued in NA distribution, so you have to order a minimum of 1000 (Mouser quoted me $2200!) so these 3 will be all I sell in the original form like this unless somehow I can source more.

If sold out, I can make functional remotes with a standard 10K pot in the on/off position, plus a seperate on/off switch, using all the other components and this board. That will be on a case by case basis however.

If you want a little more background on these my thread on DIY is here, its been over a year sourcing and building these to match the originals.

Audiocontrol ESP-3 Remote Knob - specs? - Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.