audiobahn

i dont understand what u wanna ask
You said that JR Electronics ranked Audiobahn #2.
#2 in what? The amount of Audiobahn products they sell in a given period as compared to the other companies' products they sell? The percentage of profit per unit sold? What exactly are they #2 in?

ive own immortals and heard the linear compression series (there best two lines) and neither were loud to me, they just sounded like they were farting

hands down sony is better and accually sound better than audiobahn

note: u may see in my sig that my g/f runs audiobahn components i still think they are POS but she wanted em i bought them for 25 bucks

well when they jr rank they do it over all.....by theier recomendation and by the quality and how many ppl come in asking for them........etc. but thats in my town for example i never of ed that new to me but im not ganna trust them cuz i dont know them but if i hear it play and its as good as ppl say i might go with that but ive heard a lot of shiit and the only other choice i would so far sondstream(tarantulas, and mules)

she got them cheap 25 dollers 4 those is a give away those here go for atleast 60

my audio bahn amp cost alone brand new 1000 bucks and doubt me if u want but i got reciepts

having audiobahn subs is like having a short penis... it's OK around the house, but you can't take it out on the road.

i have to quote that from a post about 1 week n a half ago from Toaster.....thats how it goes..

whatever im out but i just wanna say that u guys need to get out there trust me audiobahn is coming out the block and yall gonna eat ur tongue...........pec

well when they jr rank they do it over all.....by theier recomendation and by the quality and how many ppl come in asking for them........etc. but thats in my town for example i never of ed that new to me but im not ganna trust them cuz i dont know them but if i hear it play and its as good as ppl say i might go with that but ive heard a lot of shiit and the only other choice i would so far sondstream(tarantulas, and mules)

that may be correct but note this...MOST of the people that run audiobahn see them in magazines and hear them from a friends car, and want them for the chrome basket and blingy look...most of these people have no car audio smarts what so ever.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif you are such a moron it hurts my eyes to read what you type

whatever im out but i just wanna say that u guys need to get out there trust me audiobahn is coming out the block and yall gonna eat ur tongue...........pec
the day audiobahn comes out with a driver that performance and sound quality is the focus then i will bite my tongue, but as long as the keep on with the blingy DUB ******** they can go ahead n throw there products in the trash can IMHO.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif you are such a moron it hurts my eyes to read what you type

thank you, i was trying to be nice....but hes gotta hear it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif LMAO @ lemans' post...

So, audiomatic....by that logic what is #1 - Sony Xplod?

A ranking involving what people walk in off the street and specifically ask for is a bit silly. And by your posting of JR Electronics being (one of) Miami's largest electronics retailers only serves to tell me it is something like a big-box store akin to the likes of Best Buy or Circuit City.

My own observations tell me that the majority of the people that come into these store genuinely looking for expert advice from these types of establishments are true novices and the things they ask about (as normally those things will be what gets the most publicity rather than what is actually in the upper echelons of quality products) will be far from anything that might be deserving of a #2 ranking in any performance category.

Careful...he's an e-thug and liable to challenge you to an e-fight, where you will have your e-ass kicked.

since audiodick or wte's IQ is lower than that of an ant, i'll summarize prowler's passage:

a. they don't base rankings off that

b. even if they did, they are like best buy

c. if they are like best buy, people go in asking for what's the coolest thing

d. cool looking = good for teenagers who don't know **** and can't have a valid opinion on what is good or not.

to summarize my passage:GTFO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.