audiobahn

Audiobahn ***** ass, frankly.

Don't ask questions you don't want an honest answer to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Like any other company they have different levels of equipment. From entry-level to allegedly competition-worthy gear.

The unfortunate bit about Audiobahn is that their R&D department apparently spends the lion's share of their development research into incorporating the maximum 'bling' into their products as opposed to extracting the most performance out of (*insert random Audiobahn product here*).

In most instances for the money you'd invest in an Audiobahn product your money is better spent elsewhere.

Yes, there are people that report good results from using A-bahn gear but for the most part, for the sole reason referenced above, it tends to not be particularly popular.

he is right.......audiobahn is known to be pretty but because they have a lot of chrome and designs or what ever dosen't mean that they ****. alot of atleast where i live use these products in competition. i started using them when they where new before all the shinny shiit. also some said that their friend has two that sound like crap.....thats because u expect it to sound like crap. then u try to find any little thing wrong with it.......but surly a-bahn just like any other product when used properly will get the maximum performance the can give.....and my cc and i trust and this prouduct because every sound off we go to we take homes 1st place to second place ill have pics for u guys soon

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.