audiobahn or mtx

apoc, did we not have this discusion last week in a thread when you made false accusations(?) about mtx amps.....you are acting very ignorant....cut it out, cause your wrong!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I dont remember that but possibly, I just know that 33% of the ones I have been around have crapped out, not exatly a good ratio in my opinion, I am sorry for preferring kicker!

I dont remember that but possibly, I just know that 33% of the ones I have been around have crapped out, not exatly a good ratio in my opinion, I am sorry for preferring kicker!

i like kicker too..i might even like it better then mtx, but by no means am i goin to say mtx are crap..i own 1..its ok, but i dont even have it hooked up to it optimal power...so i would expect more.....my box is sh!t and my amp is wired to 2.8 ohm's...wich is not the best...

i try not to knock stuff till try it.....

My brother has that exact mtx amp he is trying to get rid of. Compared to my audiobahn amps, i know he would take my amps over mtx. Also they cant go below 2 ohms which really *****, doesnt allow for adding more to ur system later on. He had a mtx 6500d(still does) and it has broke twice now. no fault of his but just bad quality in my opinion along with mtx 6000 which he kept melting the dust caps on the cone. He still has the 6500d laying under a fish tank as a paper weight bc the **** thing broke again about 6 mo. ago and doesnt even want to bother with it.... Audiobahn has some strong ass amps stick with it IF u can power it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.