audiobahn kicker ma infinity ? which one help!

jrmax
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
oklahoma
I want to hit hard without much distortion i need 2 12s and an amp worthy of them i would like the amp to match the sub brand if possible!

MA Audio 12xl subs with 2502HC amp

Audiobahn aw1208x subs with a2150hcx amp

Infinity Perfect 12.1 subs with dunno infinity amp

Kicker solobaric 12 subs and solobaric amp

so help me decide it is to ho in a firebird!

Originally posted by jrmax:oh ya or rockfords hx2
Perfects are real nice, I don't know much about rock subs.

MA and Audiobahns are great subs for spl, they can get real loud but if your looking for musical subs I'd recommend the perfects. If you just want loud bass the Audiobahn or MA's will probabaly be fine and in a sealed box they will probabaly be clean enough for you and most people.

thanks man i want alot of bass and i dont no what spl is though and could you explain the major differences of sealed box and ported!

Originally posted by jrmax:thanks man i want alot of bass and i dont no what spl is though and could you explain the major differences of sealed box and ported!
1.Do you like low and deep bass?

2.SPL= Sound Pressure Level(how loud and how much bass they have)

3.I don't know much about sealed and ported boxes.

4. Dow you want sound quality or spl or both?

If both i wound go with the Audiobahn or the Perfects.

If SPL i would go with the Audiobahns.

If SQ i would go with the Perfects(plus they hit hard/low)

Hey b-lo thanks i like the idea of both myself because I love deep hard bass but i want it to sound good enough i can listen to quality too! Thanks for clearing up the spl and sq thing!But 1 more ? have you heard audiobahns and perfects yourself and do you like them? would i like them it is alot of money to me and i dont want to get something i am not happy with!!!

I have never heard Perfects but I have heard Audiobahns, I actually have them myself and Im totally satisfied. I think they are great for spl and sq. They are definetly clear, thats why I chose them.

Omit the MA Audio for sure....Low quality flea-market trash. Every heard of Anaba USA, THUMP, Mobile Authority? This is the same company. -Very poorly designed products. Asking for trouble...

For the type of bass you are looking for, The Infinity Perfect would likely give you the best reponse. They are designed for accuracy, clarity, and output. Thier Aluminum cone and high power handling greatly aids in reducing distortion when pushed with a clean signal.

I have used and installed several of these subs within the past 2 years and IMO they are worth every penny as they do not leave the listener wanting for much at all.

They are not goign to be SPL monsters, as their primary design is for SQ applications, however, these subs do go low and hit quite hard while maintaining a clean transient response.

Take it easy,

-zane

Hey man i just heard some infinitys over the weekend and i think i jizzed my pants after i heard em. They are by far the best subs ever, they hit hard as **** and are so freaking clear.

Audiobahn and ma audio are pretty much the same company except audiobahns subs look better. I was in the same delema you were in man and if i were u i would go with perfects since thats what i did. I almost bought ma or audiobbahn, but decided after hearing all of these subs perfects were my best bet.

Dont power them with infity subs, get some ppi's or audiobahn amps. i hope this helps you man. And id have to say out of all the opions on the perfects that ive heard 99% were awesome reviews the few bad ones were b/c the idiots who bought em blew them as soon as they got em, they didnt wear them in for a month like ur supposed to.

if you want anymore info on this stuff email me at fsu230@yahoo.com

peace

Hey man i just bought 2 Infinity perfects and they are the best subs i ever heard. They are not the best for SPL but the soung quality is great.

I have a Kicker DX350 pushing 'em, and ill have to say they're a great match. Of all the reviews ive heard, and judging by how well my car sounds, iI think i got what i want for the money I spent.

Perfects are my very good subs.

Audiobahn subs are perfect fine subs. Dependign on what series you get. A lot of them **** So do your research

Perfects are my choice

Excellent SQ and pretty impressive SPL. They have to be power right and in the best enclosure and they do sound quite solid

Enjoy

Audoibahn subs hit hard. I have one and it's so freaking loud. Definitely go with Audiobahn. I kicks a%*!

zane

Have you ever heard the ma audio line?

sure they may own the thump brand speakers but so do a lot of larger companies. Many vendors may buy out a smaller company to use the manufacture plant like ma audio did.

Why spend the money on the big name brands just becuase someone at the car audio store told you they where the best. When You could spend half the amount and get the same db.

What flea market have you gone to and found Ma audio?

Ma audio is only distributed to a select few dealers. Not all dealers can carry ma audio.

So I don't think some bum at flea market can get his hands on ma audio.

jrmax, if you went with the Hc 2502 and 12xl's you will not be let down. They will provide you with the low deep hard bass that you are looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.