audiobahn immortals

why you payin so much for audiobahns? you could get like 3 L7 fifteens. or thirty legacy 12"s.... no joke. but if youre set on these subs, 2000 watts RMS each... how about 4 jl 1000/1's? whats your price limit

I really cant go over $1700 because my mom is paying for it. it seems like jl amps are high price amps, but i saw some L7's for $180 each but they dont have them anymore. I'am thinking about 2 RFL's that i saw for $300 each

whats the price on the st1000d amps

I am 15, only know the basic companys that you hear like fosgate, mtx, and other big companies

DANG! my mom would probably never let me have more than one sub, let alone pay for it. dont buy those yet. wait until you have a car, and are comfortable with it. then get ur audio. you will have learned a lot more by then, and you will laugh in the face of audiobahns when u see them next. its not like ur gonna be bumpin with a learners permit.

The Immortals are actually a line made for Audiobahn by a reputible company. I don't remember what one, like Digital Designs or something.

So I was told. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Get 2 of the Power Acoustik 3000-D 1ohm mono amps.

yeah this line is a respected SPL line in the lanes.

Jl 1000/1? no way, too expensive for what you get, and besides their rips system its not that great, sure a few extra knobs but i hated my JL amps, crappy sound. Get 2 US amps 2000X, or a couple Lanzar Opti-2000D's or 2-4 Concept 2400A's.

Best value I would get 2 Viper 1200D's and strap them. In a car audio magazine review 2 of them strapped did over 3500w with only around 13v!!!!!

i have a 1990 ford taurus and i will get my permit soon lemans23, stangme01 i will check with those amps that you are talking about and so with dbornotdb. acidburn, whats so funny about my mom is paying for it. at least i dont have to pay for it with my own money.

i have a 1990 ford taurus and i will get my permit soon lemans23, stangme01 i will check with those amps that you are talking about and so with dbornotdb. acidburn, whats so funny about my mom is paying for it. at least i dont have to pay for it with my own money.
hahahahahaha oh nothing... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

yeah this line is a respected SPL line in the lanes.
Jl 1000/1? no way, too expensive for what you get, and besides their rips system its not that great, sure a few extra knobs but i hated my JL amps, crappy sound. Get 2 US amps 2000X, or a couple Lanzar Opti-2000D's or 2-4 Concept 2400A's.

Best value I would get 2 Viper 1200D's and strap them. In a car audio magazine review 2 of them strapped did over 3500w with only around 13v!!!!!

crappy sound? give me a break! youre not going to get (audibly) any less distortion from any other amp. 1700 dollars? get 4 L7 15"s and 4 hifonics bx1000d's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.