Audiobahn, good or bad?

myowngod316
10+ year member

I have heard from some people that Audiobahn subs are good, i have also heard they are only good with a certain amp and box. I was just wondering if anyone knows how they realy perform. also i want two new 12's and I cant decide what to get..i was thinking of 2 rockford Fosgate HX2's, but does anyone have any siggestions?

When people say "with a certain amp & box" their refering to install..... you could spend little on subs but have a great install and make them sound like they cost 4 times what they really cost..

I had a 2001 Audiobahn 1505x in it's recommended ported enclosure (3.2^ft. - 32hz) and it was VERY loud, especially with 1250 watts in my little Saturn (the box took up my whole trunk). Eventually however, it got tired of 1250 watts and decided to burn holes in itself....

subs sound fine, get them and ull be happy. or u could spend like 80 time the price and get a w7 with less SPL and higher SQ ..... but then again just get a deep sealed box and your lows will be awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.