audiobahn fan question...

Havent see you around in a while...
WD-40? j/k

hey man, yea i've been away for a while, no job ment no money, which ment nothing new... got a job, so now i'm back in the game i suppose.... that box i mentioned like 8 months ago will finally be put into production soon...

my question is how the hell can you hear the fan if you are running some subs? it must be like some exhuast fan.
radio was on mute while i was working on amp (phone call) and i noticed the noise...

sell the amp and get something else.
what do you have against the amp? works so far...

If it is cold outside it will make that noise also you can tear the cover off by taking the allen wrench screws off the side. Then lift the top cover off carefully to not pull on any wires and there should be allen wrench screws holding the fan on. Just tighten them up a bit. There could be other possibilities though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.