Audiobahn box size

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by vettelovr1124 hey, i was wonderin what the volume of a ported box should be for an audiobahn high excursion 15" sub, http://www.audiobahninc.com/index_noflash.asp . also, what size should the port(s) be and how many ports there should be. this would greatly help.
If Audiobahn does not supply this type of information with their sub they woul dbe the first company out there to NOT do it. Check out more on their site for recomendations. If still no luck check out a program called winISD it is available for free download and a great help and tool for about any and everything you want to know in box space and design.

I am building a box to custom fit in the x-cab of my truck for 2 15 inch Audiobahn High Excursions. I called audiobahn and they told me the exact dimensions for the port and everything i wanted for my particular box size. They also helped me in tuning the box for the frequencies i wanted. They were really good to work with. I would call audiobahn and ask them. By the way, they reccomend 2.9 cubic feet for a ported box with that sub. My box is going to be 10.6 cubic feet. They gave me the port size at 70 square inches at the opening and 8.25 inches deep. Call them and ask them exactly what you need for your application. They will hook ya up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.