Audiobahn amp= HOW MUCH?!

Participant count
  • Participant list
It is audiobahn so I'd be skeptical of that 2400 watt rating. Also I think that this amp is a big class AB and not a class D. It would need some serious juice to even begin to approach that power rating. Personally I wouldn't spend much on audiobahn product. Its ok but you could do much better. If the price was super cheap I may give it a shot but if he is trying to get anything over 150 for just the amp I would probably pass. Just my opinion.

thats a big amp Audiobahn was th' shit back in th' day ...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I understand that but what audio honestly wasnt a slight better in the past.. besides obviously brands that are newwer...

the amp is pretty strong, will **** current. it actually matches well with those subs. but i wouldn't do more than 4-500 for the package personally (then again i'd never buy that stuff, amp is way too long for my tastes).

Let me be clear that that setup SHOULD be quite loud regardless of it being an audiobling amp and mtx subs

I understand that but what audio honestly wasnt a slight better in the past.. besides obviously brands that are newwer...
I have a lot of cool Audiobahn rack stuff left....I've thought about using the big rack EQ crossover I have for something...Audiobahn had a lot of nice products...but they also had cheap stuff...that amps a good one but would require another battery and bigger wiring...I think Audiobahn got its worst rap for being to blingey...it wasn't that bad....a lot of people had problems with the bigger amps because they didn't have the electrical to support them

I have a lot of cool Audiobahn rack stuff left....I've thought about using the big rack EQ crossover I have for something...Audiobahn had a lot of nice products...but they also had cheap stuff...that amps a good one but would require another battery and bigger wiring...I think Audiobahn got its worst rap for being to blingey...it wasn't that bad....a lot of people had problems with the bigger amps because they didn't have the electrical to support them
I had a couple old old.. 15 inch Audiobahn immortals.. were pretty big but then again i dont know if any of their newwer subs are as good as that...

the amp is pretty strong, will **** current. it actually matches well with those subs. but i wouldn't do more than 4-500 for the package personally (then again i'd never buy that stuff, amp is way too long for my tastes).
Let me be clear that that setup SHOULD be quite loud regardless of it being an audiobling amp and mtx subs
Truth right here. My comments might have sounded like this was a bad amp but in reality it still has a lot of balls. Just not what they claim. This amps build quality was respectable but audiobahn did have some pure crap in their lineup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.