Audiobahn A4002T?

Is this amp any good? A person is selling it and thinking of purchasing but don't know too much about amps and which are good companies. Did an online search and from the reviews from Crutchfield, it got great reviews, all 3 of it. In Amazon, 2/3 people gave it great reviews. So just wondering in your guys opinion, is it worth purchasing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think youll find anyone on here who would recommend it. you could go to the used section of the forum and see about a decent 2 channel for decent money. What are you going to pay for it?

Is this amp any good? A person is selling it and thinking of purchasing but don't know too much about amps and which are good companies. Did an online search and from the reviews from Crutchfield, it got great reviews, all 3 of it. In Amazon, 2/3 people gave it great reviews. So just wondering in your guys opinion, is it worth purchasing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well main thing is just lots of other amps out there man.. what price and power u need whats it for? we'll advise

thats a old style amp too there are nice older amps u can get for $120-$200 (used) but i wouldn't buy that., when u can get precision power 2 channel like $129 and sub amp like mine for $149..

Thanks guys. Appreciate the info. Person's selling it for like $35. Cosmetics wise, around 5, it's pretty scratched. Don't know how well it works. I was going to message the seller to see if I can see it in person and see if it works before I purchase.
@BOOMINGRANDPA, was going to switch out my old 2 channel PG Octane R amp for this one to run my new Focal Sub P25 since the price was so cheap.

we can find u much better amp not much more $.. i think guy here still has us acoustics 75x2 for cheap let me look.. well it's $90 but good amp.. i'll shop for 2 channel for u real fast..

we can find u much better amp not much more $.. i think guy here still has us acoustics 75x2 for cheap let me look.. well it's $90 but good amp.. i'll shop for 2 channel for u real fast..
You don't need to do that for me, but appreciate all the help and info you've provided.

I'm betting that you can get an older PPI pc2100 for less than a bill. Nice little 2 channel amp. Not a juggernaut or anything, but it'll push some coaxes or passive crossover 6.5s well enough for a starter or basic system. Rock solid amps too

Or for those who say active is the only way, pick up and old school A/D/S/ PQ20.2. No crossovers on that amp, but its clean power at either 80x4 or 100x4 depending on the age of the unit. Maybe its just my affection for that amp showing thru lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just checked the manual and it says it'll do 70x4 with less than or equal to .05 the. Good clean power

I'm betting that you can get an older PPI pc2100 for less than a bill. Nice little 2 channel amp. Not a juggernaut or anything, but it'll push some coaxes or passive crossover 6.5s well enough for a starter or basic system. Rock solid amps too
Or for those who say active is the only way, pick up and old school A/D/S/ PQ20.2. No crossovers on that amp, but its clean power at either 80x4 or 100x4 depending on the age of the unit. Maybe its just my affection for that amp showing thru lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just checked the manual and it says it'll do 70x4 with less than or equal to .05 the. Good clean power
I'll take a look into that too. Like I said, it's to power my 10" Focal Sub P25. Nothing to fancy as I don't want to bring too much attention to my vehicle since I tend to park my vehicle outside. And if you guys have any recommendations for a decent monoblock, I would appreciate it. The Focal sub is rated at 200 watt RMS at 4 ohm. Just need more power so I don't stress out my old PG amp. Thanks

I'll take a look into that too. Like I said, it's to power my 10" Focal Sub P25. Nothing to fancy as I don't want to bring too much attention to my vehicle since I tend to park my vehicle outside. And if you guys have any recommendations for a decent monoblock, I would appreciate it. The Focal sub is rated at 200 watt RMS at 4 ohm. Just need more power so I don't stress out my old PG amp. Thanks
Oh, missed the sub part. I'd just keep an eye on the classifieds here then

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.