SOLD Audiobahn A1801X Amplifier 560W RMS FREE 4G amp kit!

Participant count
  • Participant list

370Z NAV
10+ year member

[space reserved for picture]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170350681260

Audiobahn AMP A1801X. This is a GREAT amp for running subwoofers. At 2 ohm, it produces 560 Watts RMS which is perfect for running two 300 W RMS subs. Output quality is great and these are the old school Audiobahn amps when their quality was great. Till this day, this amp does it's job wonderfully. This amp doesn't have too many hours of use since I used it on my camaro for a year and solara for about 6 months, that's it. I have moved away from this hobby of mine. I was young and had my share of fun with the amps and sub but time to move on. It's in great working condition. This is a no reserve auction meaning last bid is the winning bid. Bid with confidence. Happy bidding.

You will get a FREE 4 gauge amp kit!!!!

The A1801X is 1-Channel A/B Mosfet Power Amplifier with built-in cooling fan and 3-way protection circuity and it includes audiophile features as 18dB/octave low pass (30 -120Hz) crossover and a defeatable 18dB bass boost at 45Hz. The unregulated PWM (Pulse with Modulated) power supply allows it to put out more power when the input voltage is higher.

specs:

400W X 1 @ 4 OHMS 560W X 1 @ 2 OHMS VOLT METER WITH BLUE ILLUMINATION BASS BOOST @ 45HZ: 0/18DB 3 WAY PROTECTION CIRCUITRY

150 shipped to your door (or bid on ebay for the best price).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.