Audiobahn 1251SE 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list

hiphophead

Third Eye Vision
I got these subs a few years ago, theyre the 04 special editions. I had them in a bandpass box for a couple years and they sounded like ****, so I put them in a sealed box and they hit harder but still sound shitty. I dont know if im doing something wrong, but when I put the specs in winISD there was no way I could get the QTC to .7 without putting it in a 20 cubic foot box. I got them in a 2.7 cubic foot box, with a little over a pound of poly in each chamber. So im guessin each sub is seeing anywhere from 1.35-1.7 cubic feet of space. the specs state the minimum enclosure size to be 1 cf, and maximum being 2. Are these some of the worst subs made or are they just designed for something else in mind?

1251 were entry level subs and messed up the name. the awc12 were decent, me i wouldnt go under a 1205x or 1205q. thats older but hey they were goodies lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.