Audio Unlimited

Has anyone bought or had anything installed at the Audio Unlimited in Snellville on 78?
If that is the one that the hispanic dude runs over by where Hooters used to be, then yeah my friends all got their stuff done there. 4 of my friends all got systems installed by that dude and have not had a problem since.

If it's the other place over by CVS, those guys **** ass and you really don't want to deal with them.

I know people who have worked with them for a long time. They are a great shop. The owner is a dick!! and has really no idea how to run the business as it should be run. and he likes to think he is a know it all prick but he's ok.

I know people who have worked with them for a long time. They are a great shop. The owner is a ****!! and has really no idea how to run the business as it should be run. and he likes to think he is a know it all prick but he's ok.
If we are talking about the guy with the terrible teeth then i must agree. I walked in the store before christmas with the intentions of buying an amp for my kicker DCVR 2ohm box and he tried to sell me an alpine m500 amp(500 watts rms, my fuggin woofers pull 400 watts rms a piece)! I tell him that I have 2 CVR's not comps he tells me that this amp would be plenty. I tell him that kicker recomends their 750.1zx amp for the speakers (which puts out over 50 percent more wattage than the one that he was trying to sell me), and he shakes his head like niether I nor kicker knows what we are talking about. He tried to school me on rms wattage vs. max wattage when I already know about that and how companies use max wattage as a marketing strategy.

To make a long story short; I was VERY unhappy with my experience at this store and do not trust the establishment.

They have decent prices, but will not take my brand new convertible camaro back, even to fix their sloppy work. I expected a professional install and I should have done it myself. Seemed like they didn't care about my car and the money I had to pay to get it. Ended up with extra holes in my trunk, black gunk to try to hold something in place and a radio that is not positioned correctly.

Initially it seemed fine till I looked closer. I see the issues every day and get angry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...