Audio Technix Labor Day Sale! 15% off all orders! No Minimum Order Quantities!

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
To celebrate Labor Day we are doing a huge sale! 15% off! No minimum order quantities!

Use this coupon code for 15% off when you check out "LaborDay" with out the quotation marks.

Orders can be placed at AudioTechnix.Com

This sale goes through the end of the day on Saturday September 10th.

Audio Technix Sound Deadener

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, email me at Coleman@AudioTechnix.Com, or call me at 832.257.8825.

Don't forget to check out our website Audio Technix and to like us on Facebook Audio Technix | Facebook

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif I shall be taking advantage of this opportunity. AT is tha bomb 4real

will definitely be buying now! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I registered for your site last week but never went to complete an order. Does your site accept paypal?

will definitely be buying now! Thanks! 

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

I registered for your site last week but never went to complete an order. Does your site accept paypal?

Yes it does take PayPal.

Does this stuff really block heat too?The heat from the manifold gets my feet pretty hot, and I never thought this stuff could help this out too.

From what I have been told by customers it does work to block heat. There are a few Hot Rod shops that I sell to and they love it.

Great sale here! I dont even need any, but I may buy some. lol.
thumb.gif

Great sale here! I dont even need any, but I may buy some. lol.
Complete agreement I don't need any whatsoever, I'm going to be buying some though can't pass up this deal wonderful price on a an above par deadner with a Great if not overqualified sales rep.

Complete agreement I don't need any whatsoever, I'm going to be buying some though can't pass up this deal wonderful price on a an above par deadner with a Great if not overqualified sales rep.
If you are referring to me as the sales rep, the I just wanted to let you know that I am the owner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I bought some yesterday, hopefully it ships out today
It will be shipped today! Should be on the UPS truck in less than 2 hours and you will be emailed a tracking number in about an hour or so. Thanks for your order!

hhm i live in texas so it should ship the same day i need some anyways! good deal by the wayy vendors should do this more often i bet sales will go up pretty good

hhm i live in texas so it should ship the same day i need some anyways! good deal by the wayy vendors should do this more often i bet sales will go up pretty good
It would ship Tuesday (Since Monday is Labor Day) as long as you order before 2pm on Tuesday then most likely be to you on Wednesday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date