audio technix , knu, or shok ?

As a full kit audiotechnix is a great price. as far as just cable look for used if possible or pick cheapest deal you can all three are great. I'm currently running knu,welding 2/0 and some old rockford.

knu has a good size but if you dont get the higher end stuff its a little on the stiff side not much. havent tried the others
In my experience it's the other way around...the knu and shok i had seemed very well held together but the AT cca i got moved a little too much and you could feel the wire moving around in the jacket. I know coleman did some different runs to try and fix it so idk if I got a bad run or not...just my .02

In my experience it's the other way around...the knu and shok i had seemed very well held together but the AT cca i got moved a little too much and you could feel the wire moving around in the jacket. I know coleman did some different runs to try and fix it so idk if I got a bad run or not...just my .02
see maybe thats on lack of experience all ive used it no name stuff knu and schoche

Are you running 4awg it 1/0. Right now vertex audio has a such deal on shok 4awg 26 bucks shipped for a spool. For 0 awg audiosavings has monster 1/0 for real cheap

The monster 1/0 that mclerico83 mentioned is by far the best deal going right now. It's going for a tad over two bucks a foot. I bought fifty feet of the clear jacketed stuff, since it's tinned. The red and brown isn't tinned, but it's still great wire at that price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.