CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

F2 190

F4 380

Item(s) Description/Condition:

For sale 2 Audio System amps, 4ch./2ch.

Both were lightly used Displays

The F2 190 has a little ding upper corner and few scratches on black fins... Please look at pics... The f4 380 is great shape and near mint in my opinion. Both will come with their boxes... AND Manuals

Price:

F2 190 $150 + shipping

RMS Stereo power @4ohm Watt 100 x2

RMS Stereo power @2ohm Watt 155 x2

Dynamic Stereo power @2ohm Watt 200 x2

RMS Mono bridged power @4ohm Watt 320 x1

RMS Mono bridged power @2ohm* Watt 520 x1

F4 380 $350 + shipping

RMS Stereo power @4ohm Watt 95 x4

RMS Stereo power @2ohm Watt 145 x4

Dynamic Stereo power @2ohm Watt 195 x4

RMS Mono bridged power @4ohm Watt 290 x2

I will sell the matched PAIR for $400 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ shipping

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Any internal shots of these?
No sure dont.. never been opened and i sure have NO intention of opening them up.... but im sure if you check around im sure someone has decided to open one up somewhere.

actually, i just checked on amp guts... there are pics galore on there.

It's like a poor man's Mosconi! But seriously, these look sweet and I hope you exceed your overhead.
GLWS:santa:
what exactly do you mean "Exceed my Overhead"

I've wanted these for the longest, seriously ******* nice.
sorry if you stated previously, but any trades?
cant really do any trades right now.. Im trying to get rid of inventory, lol

Unless its one monster deal of a trade i just cant pass up.

these are somewhat high end amps or at least they are the lower older line of what is considered a high end amp maker. they are better than probably 90% of what you folks are used to around here. this is what I am told.

I have a f4-380 on the way myself and I am excited. small amp but powerful and well made.. Much like the old Zapco amps

BOTH amps come with ORIGINAL manual.. and has enough languages in them including english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...