Audio System for 2001 Chevy Impala (Base 3.4L)

Participant count
  • Participant list

dprox54

Hello CarAudio forum, I came to this community to figure out any information that anyone may have regarding the modification of this car.

I would like to put a new and amplified system in this vehicle but there are some limitations I may reach. I have tried to wire this myself once before and it didn't allow the operation of my door chimes and warnings. Is this necessary? I would like to keep this if allowed but I am still stuck a little bit on what I need to do it right!

I have a used 4 channel amp coming, a Kenwood touchscreen stereo deck, and a decent amount left in my budget.

I would like to get the stock system working with the new deck as a first priority!

Any and all helpful responces will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Domenic Parker

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.