Audio noob needs help

i'd highly suggest getting a 4channel amp also. if you just get a 4 channel amp, then you only need 1 amp wiring kit. you dont sound like a kid who's wanting to learn about car audio, so to me it sounds like you just wanna do this basic system and keep it til the car dies. i don't see you as being the kind of person who will want to upgrade anything later on. doing this, i doubt you'll need the big3, you won't be running that much power that you'll be worried about it. you should look into getting something like a 50x4 or 75x4 amp. you won't ned any bigger than this for what you're wanting todo.
Thanks for the tip, and you're probably right about this car. I don't want anything extreme in it, but I have been reading up and trying to understand, all other car issues I catch on to quickly, but it always takes me awhile to grasp car electronic systems. I'm hoping to have a better understanding when this is done and then down the road have a better system in my next vehicle. Right now I'm in the process of buying a business and saving for a wedding so just trying to save where I can. I didn't expect this much help, thanks a lot guys. Feel a lot more confident in what to look at now.

And of course if there's any more tips I'm all ears.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.