Audio Midwest

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Excellent place to shop. Lines include Kenwood, Pioneer, Eclipse, Orion, Audison, JLAudio, Focal, and a few others. Multiple show winning cars and a few worthy of Nationals with strong showing. Installers each have over 10yrs experience.

Not to mention excellent auto sound, but home theater equipment as well. Runco, paradigm, jmlabs/Focal, Yamaha, Denon, Canton, Mitsubishi, Sony, EpsonVideo...the list goes on.

These people are friendly, courteous, knowledgeble, and prompt. Well run and no dissappointments!

I GIVE THEM TWO THUMBS UP!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

talk to them about the prices. I am sure they are willing to match or make better deals. I researched all the prices before I went in for the stuff I was getting and they were pretty close to even the online dealerships when I was done.

I payed under retail too. Those prices are "suggested" retail prices. Ask to work with them and you will get treated well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...