Audio Legion

Participant count
  • Participant list
For those that bought the Audio Legion monoblock amps, you like them or are they overrated?
I’ve bought 4 of them as of now but yet to hook any up. Purchased them for relatives builds but they have not installed them yet😡. I built them boxes and told them which budget amp to get and now that they have the gear, they have yet to install.

Typical solid Korean builds, they used to be FSD and same amplifiers. They do what is rated and usually then some. Never heard a bad complaint about them. Only that with the owner selling out no warranty or customer service anymore.

I ordered a mono and 4 channel on Friday night and delivered today from Skar. They look nice and are heavy. Will be swapping out the old RF Prime amps later today or tomorrow.

Attachments

• 43A2C525-94EB-4A00-B71E-0711696DB38F.jpeg
    43A2C525-94EB-4A00-B71E-0711696DB38F.jpeg
    739 KB · Views: 24
Here’s a video on the 2500.1 that unfortunately was unavailable. If the 1600 performs similar then I expect it to be a 2k amp or close. But then again the manual calls for 150 amp inline fuse. So maybe 1600 watts is high expectations already.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...