Participant count
  • Participant list

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur

Still some good deals to be had before they are out of stock

3” voice coil on the Maximus 6.5”?😳

I bought a set of the 10" Armada series when we were all looking at them. Solid solid subwoofers for sure and absolutely slammed on a Cab-22. IF I had the money I would pick up a set of the Maximus series just to have laying around for the heck of it. I know those Armada series took everything that Cab-22 had and kept on going without any issues and it isn't like I was easy on them,lol. Box wasn't even build for those to begin with but for a set of POS AB TnT's I had bought.

I do know some people were reporting that the components they got sounded nice for the money but were missing tweeters or crossovers. Crossovers wouldn't bother me but the matching tweeter set would. Plus I know they don't respond to emails or calls anymore.

I bought a set of the 10" Armada series when we were all looking at them. Solid solid subwoofers for sure and absolutely slammed on a Cab-22. IF I had the money I would pick up a set of the Maximus series just to have laying around for the heck of it. I know those Armada series took everything that Cab-22 had and kept on going without any issues and it isn't like I was easy on them,lol. Box wasn't even build for those to begin with but for a set of POS AB TnT's I had bought.

I do know some people were reporting that the components they got sounded nice for the money but were missing tweeters or crossovers. Crossovers wouldn't bother me but the matching tweeter set would. Plus I know they don't respond to emails or calls anymore.
Same happened to me. No teeeters came with my set😡

Now I have to get something from the Maximus series to be the cool kid on this site lol. All jokes aside I didn't they would update the site. I want to try the javelin 10s again in a better built box

Now I have to get something from the Maximus series to be the cool kid on this site lol. All jokes aside I didn't they would update the site. I want to try the javelin 10s again in a better built box
I ran a pair in a 2.0@34htz, Javelin 10s on a PPI Phantom 1k for a week and they did pretty nice for what they are.Id bet you could get close to some nice air movement on 4. I did pick up (4) dvc4 ohm and (4)dvc2, pretty cheapies. Id like to set up a test bench with them eventually, or put them in a workshop to have some tunes.

I ran a pair in a 2.0@34htz, Javelin 10s on a PPI Phantom 1k for a week and they did pretty nice for what they are.Id bet you could get close to some nice air movement on 4. I did pick up (4) dvc4 ohm and (4)dvc2, pretty cheapies. Id like to set up a test bench with them eventually, or put them in a workshop to have some tunes.

I had 8 in my CR-V. Box was about 10 cubes or so. It was too cheap not to buy. Now that I know port area matters (thanks @Buck ) I would want to do it again with the correct port area. It was loud for what it was

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...