Audio Empire-Clearwater, FL

Participant count
  • Participant list

j3bus2k3
5,000+ posts

Si vis pacem, para bellum
St. Pete, FL
Probably the best handful of installers in the state. They have 2 of the top 100 rated installers according to "Car Audio & Electronics" and have been in the Top 50 shops for the past 3 years according to the same magazine. Top quality installs on aircraft, Shaq's car, Tracy Magrady, TB Buccaneers players....Do not hesitate to go to them.

They moved because they got in tax trouble...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I heard that they were skimping on their taxes and when the IRS finally uncovered it, they threw the book at the owner of Blvd. Customs. They didnt have a shop for nearly a year but they reopened not too long ago near the top of tampa-bay. For awhile they were the leading retailer for both JL and Alpine but since they closed, they lost their title. They did nice work but were wayyy overpriced.

You heard wrong then. They're located at a much bigger location (hence the move) that is in Clearwater, not Tampa. They do expensive work, but the money is there, so why not charge accordingly?

I'm just tellin you what a friend of the owner told me. I havnt been up there yet since its a hike for me....

hey, quick ?

is audio empire the shop that when you come from howard frankling from tampa to largo and you take exit 192 or what ever and dump off the ramp onto the longggg road with lots of lights when taking a left from the ramp light, is the shop on the right, red and white logo and sign?

on 118th

Mike-

Yes that's the shop, Luke is a great guy hooks me up all the time. They have been short on installers as of late though and you have to wait probally two weeks to get something done.

Also BLVD customs did have tax issues I have talked to them before and they very careful now, but they also did move in with Dupont Registry. Also a friend of mine had speakers installed at BLVD and they did a horrible job. They broke his dash and the connections are very weak. Me and a friend fixed up their mistakes.

Yes that's the shop, Luke is a great guy hooks me up all the time. They have been short on installers as of late though and you have to wait probally two weeks to get something done.
Also BLVD customs did have tax issues I have talked to them before and they very careful now, but they also did move in with Dupont Registry. Also a friend of mine had speakers installed at BLVD and they did a horrible job. They broke his dash and the connections are very weak. Me and a friend fixed up their mistakes.

They have my number to call me when there's an opening. I try all the time to convice Wayne (the owner) and Luke to hire me as just a shop hand until they need someone...

I would like to get some type of job there. I'm no expert but I wouldn't mind being an extra hand round the shop even at low pay. But what's your name I will mention you when I go back up there later this week. I was up there for like an hour chatting with Luke and the other guy (don't know his name).

I would like to get some type of job there. I'm no expert but I wouldn't mind being an extra hand round the shop even at low pay. But what's your name I will mention you when I go back up there later this week. I was up there for like an hour chatting with Luke and the other guy (don't know his name).
My name is Scott. I havnt been out there in awhile with school and all but I've been meaning to take a ride out there soon...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...