audio amp addict

i lately have been trying to get my hands on all the zed made amps i can. so if anyone has any let me know!! this started when i got my hands on my first zed made optidrive 100.2 , (i have 3) would like to collect all the zed made optidrives but my latest was an autotek mean machine amx 50.2. wish it was in better shape though missing the logo on the top ;(

im oficially so envious im getting a divorce so i can have a collection like cerwin! FYI for those of you not married find a woman that can put up with the audiophile addiction.....

Lol I'm about to list most of it for sell... just been too lazy to list stuff. lol I need that room back... have my 2nd on the way.
congrats.. yes all us men have to sacrifice our toys when you have children and wives. is it me or do they get to have all the lil crap they want and we cant fill a room with 10s of thousands of dollars in audio equipment lmao

My addiction is the hustle. You see amps, subs and comps. I see $150 for that 1, $500 for this 1, $350-450 for that over there. I can never keep anything. On to the next big thing which means sell this for $600, buy something of equal or better for $300-500 and go to strip club for free lunch with a few bucks in my pocket. Wash, rinse.... RE-mofokin-PEAT. Love S.Florida

My addiction is the hustle. You see amps, subs and comps. I see $150 for that 1, $500 for this 1, $350-450 for that over there. I can never keep anything. On to the next big thing which means sell this for $600, buy something of equal or better for $300-500 and go to strip club for free lunch with a few bucks in my pocket. Wash, rinse.... RE-mofokin-PEAT. Love S.Florida
If you have to sell old crap to have a few dollars, you're really doing this life thing wrong.

That said, yes, I do collect old audio. Some of its valuable, some of its stuff I wanted in high school. Tame by today's standards, but, Owell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.