Audio Advisors: West Palm Beach, Fl

Participant count
  • Participant list

BringDaBoom
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Completely forgot about this section on these boards.

Anyways my review of Audio Advisors is nothing short of great. I've been dealing with them for about 10 years now and have done three vehicle installs, with my third and most recent one being the most elaborate in terms of fabrication and customizing.

Their knowledge and expertise is top notch, and they don't BS. They are about giving you the best possible set-up for your tastes and circumstances, price is secondary. If what they recomend is out your budget, then they'll go from there and piece together less expensive options.

Here is their website: http://audioadvisors.com/ .They do both home and mobile audio/video and have a nice gallery of their home showroom and their more elaborate vehicle installs they've done (mine will be there soon).

They may be a little more than most shops, but you get what you pay for. I've never had an issue with any of their products or installs....EVER. Not for home or car audio.

Here are pics of my install they did. Others can be found on their website in the mobile solutions section. Highly recommend to everyone, both near and not. I would travel to them to get my stuff done, and I have.

The factory head unit

DSC_9851.jpg

Now with the Alpine IVA-W205. They fabricated the trim panel in house. Not sure what kit they used to hold the double din. I didn't purchase one, so I'm assuming they made something to hold it in place

Dec07173.jpg

iPod interface cable running under the center console, exiting inside the arm rest compartment. iPod resides sunggly in there

DSC_9883.jpg

Door with panel removed, Dynamat added

DSC_9852.jpg

Hole for the factory 5x7 speaker. Notice the bracket around the opening. JL Audio did not have the C5 5x7's ready for shipping just yet to Audio Advisors. So we went with a C5 6.5 model in it's place. Also look inside and you'll see a black Dynazorb pad.

DSC_9854.jpg

JL Audio C5 6.5 coaxial, one of four. There is one in each door.

DSC_9855.jpg

Factory trunk

DSC_9843.jpg

Enclosure for the 13W6. The original plan was to have a single port running across the top of the subwoofer. We later found that we didn't have the clearance. I expressed to JC that I didn't like the look of a single port off to one side of the sub (Hence why I wanted one going across the top). Doesn't look symetrical, a little tacky. So JC put in a call to JL Audio and they sent the specs for a dual square ported enclosure, for a nice even look. Built to JL spec, slightly modified with dual square ports vs single slot port

DSC_9865.jpg

Trim panel mounted to enclosure to give it that sealed off "wall" look. Amp rack mounted. Four screws hold the rack and allow for it to be slightly lifted should the spare tire really be needed

DSC_9869.jpg

C5 crossovers mounted in pairs on either side of the trunk

Dec07171.jpg

Wiring running smoothly and snug down the sides of the back seat, under the paneling

DSC_9881.jpg

DSC_9880.jpg

Everything done and in place. Engraved plate at the bottom has the system layout, architects (JC and myself) and the fabricators/installers (Bob Mercer and Tom Mangs) listed.

DSC_9894.jpg

Dec07163.jpg

Dec07166.jpg

Dec07168.jpg

And at night with LED's on. One 20" LED bar runs across the top of the amps, and two 3" bars over the crossovers. A little trim piece hides the bars giving a nice halo effect, unless you duck down. Then you can see them.

DSC_9913.jpg

**** looks nice. Wish I had a local shop that I liked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

**** looks nice. Wish I had a local shop that I liked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Where you at in south Fl? If you're in Miami, Audio Advisors is only bout an hour away.

It would be well worth it. Get get every penny's worth with them, I promise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...