Audio Advantage Car Audio Centerville, Ohio

Participant count
  • Participant list

937DYTBOI
5,000+ posts

TL>you
Dayton,Ohio
this guys are pretty good as far as knowing what they are talking about. Fabrication is about the best i have seen in this area. Their work is amazing. Store setup is a plus also with amps in a glass floor and with the usual HU board and subs in the wall, also with the midrange speakers in the wall. They will work with you on the price and give good advice. DB show is pretty decent that i went to last year about the best one i have been to. I purchased my zapco amp from them and will continue to do business with them.

they sell: Memphis, punch, eclipse, diamond audio, and there might be jus 1 or 2 more for the HU's

you obiously don't get around... Audio Advantage SUX... in dayton, there are a few places... but cincy is where the better places are...

Stereo On Wheels, Spade Kreations...

Oh my bad i thought they were good in my view. We had a stereo on wheels dont know what happened to them. Y do they **** though? I really liked them cause they gave me a bunch of free stuff when they sent my zapco amp to cincy on accident. What do the other guys in cincy do so diffrent and amazing. Spade kreations is on a whole diffrent level ive seen their work and they are sweet. they do a lot more than jus car audio though. I want them to paint my car, they are sweet i know.

There is suppose to be a DUB show in cincy this summer, and the guy from spade kreations told me they suppose to have a whole bunch of cars theyve done in there. I will be there

Oh my bad i thought they were good in my view. We had a stereo on wheels dont know what happened to them. Y do they **** though? I really liked them cause they gave me a bunch of free stuff when they sent my zapco amp to cincy on accident. What do the other guys in cincy do so diffrent and amazing. Spade kreations is on a whole diffrent level ive seen their work and they are sweet. they do a lot more than jus car audio though. I want them to paint my car, they are sweet i know.

There is suppose to be a DUB show in cincy this summer, and the guy from spade kreations told me they suppose to have a whole bunch of cars theyve done in there. I will be there
I mean, they're not BAD... Big Papa's and Uloho's is BAD...

I'd just rank Carl's Stereo on Wheels and Spade Kreations as the best in the region...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

I'd just rank Carl's Stereo on Wheels and Spade Kreations as the best in the region...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG
agreed, I used to work @ carls, and have friends who are @ Spade...

also, the Stereo on wheels that was in centerville was owned by carl... he closed it because it wasn't making any money... I think the only acceptable shop up there is stereo in dash... and thats up near the hospital downtown dayton... "not the best of neighborhoods..."

nG

Yea i totally agree wit ulohos being bad. Stereo on wheels was great i remember going to a db drag there. Yea spade kreations is i believe better than west coast customs. The guy said their trying to get a show also. I hope they do

Hey whats up guys,just got on this forum and ran across this...thanks for the props... any of you get a chance to check out that DUB show? but also we have customers from all over...so you guys ever need anything...we will do the best to help,and again thanks

Hey whats up guys,just got on this forum and ran across this...thanks for the props... any of you get a chance to check out that DUB show? but also we have customers from all over...so you guys ever need anything...we will do the best to help,and again thanks

yea i happened to see all of your work at the DUB show very nice, and i also seen yall when yall came to Dayton car show at the airport

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...