SOLD Atomic, RE

Participant count
  • Participant list

jimmyslide
10+ year member

Let me get you a spoon...
For Sale...

2 APX 10's

Fresh recones, dual 1 ohm voice coils, dual spider assembly, Atomic soft parts and shocker extreme motor and basket assembly. The voice coils scrape on both subs, but it isn't anything too severe. But, if you are seriously considering purchasing these you will likely be using them in SPL applications, and I can pretty much gaurantee they will take anything you can throw at them. I am selling them because I am changing classes, and seriously, I don't have enough power to make these things perform to their best. They are just way too stiff and way too demanding. In the right application they will be **** scary. They have done me well for the 1 competition I used them in. Besides they they only have about 10 hours play time max. Looking to get 200 USD each. Buyer will pay shipping as these buggers are HEAVY!!!

XXX mids

Brand new, never seen power. Never been mounted. There is a crack in the basket on one of them, but can easily be fixed with JBWeld or something similar. Break will not affect performance or looks once it is fixed. Will work flawlessly. I am selling them because RE sent them to me by mistake and I already have a pair of the RE comps in my car. Therefore, I have no need for them, plus, I don't want to modify my door to fit them. Looking to get 160 USD plus shipping for the pair. Still in origional packaging straight from RE.

Can Email pics to anyone who is serious about buying them. Just pm me and i will get back to you asap.

Thanks...Shawn

Come on guys...160 for the mids and 200 for these monster's?!?! They would make for a great street A setup, which is what they were used for in my car.

Shawn

That would be awesome, except shipping on the buggers would be a tonne. And I only need one. What group are they? I am pretty much set for batteries anyways, as I have a few connections up here and can get certain batteries at a killer deal.

Sorry...if you still want them they are 160 plus shipping.

Shawn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.