At it again...2 18's in a Dodge Ram quad cab

Hmm never seen that before, works out to your favor then. I've got a 00 chevrolet ext cab so it's obviously a little different lol. what tuning are you going for with that box?

The subs will be here tomorrow..so I'll post pics tomorrow night! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Subs are here..got everything installed. I hope to have everything dialed in this weekend. I fired it up and did a rough tune on it...I think it will be pretty loud..time will tell!

I meant compared to what I had in it before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

You really have no room left with that box haha, not surprising for 2 18s though. Gonna be a sleeper, i love truck systems no one expects.

any updated pics?

is the front stage gonna be able to keep up with those 18's? The extra battery being grounded to the seat mount gonna be sufficient? I bet that thing pounds hard, how do you like the amp?

I added a second set of components and a 4 channel amp...they keep up with it surprisingly well. That seat mount has been the grounding point for all of my systems and has never failed me. I always check my grounds with a power probe to make sure I have a clean ground.

This is the first Hifonics I've ran...so far so good. It definitely puts out some wattage..

Yep! I was debating on a second one but I'd have to either recone or pick up some other subs to run another, so I went the cheaper route and stuck with one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice build bro. I have an 04 Dodge Durango and looking to go 2 - 18s to run off my Taramps hd8k. I'm stuck trying to decide which subs to run. What made you choose the death penalties?

I've never run them before and I knew they could take a beating. I found them for the right price and decided to go for it. I used to run RE MT's, but they are very scarce nowadays..but they were my first choice. I had to expend my choices a little and the DP's have been great so far..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.