AT 60 mil deadener review

Participant count
  • Participant list

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wow is all i can say. Really wish i would have taken a before and after video. Before i could literally hear almost no bass due to the rattles come from the roof. After 10 sq ft of AT 60 mil deadener and a roll of weather stripping the roof literally has 0 rattles. I was absolutely amazed by this product. I used 25 sq ft of fat mat 50 or 60 mil, whatever it is, on my trunk lid and it did next to nothing. Gonna be buying 40 sq ft of AT to do my rear deck then doors and what i have left is going on the trunk/spare tire well as thats where the rattles have traveled. Thanks to AT for the free 10 sq ft, you now have a new customer.

Yeah its good stuff, it was only about 50 degrees outside but i just turned up the heat in the car and before i applied each piece i put it up to the heat from the car and that got it pretty warm, and made it stick really well. A couple things i left out, its flexible and very sticky. I didnt have a roller so i was pressing it with my hands and putting it into curves/dips in the roof was quite easy.

Wow is all i can say. Really wish i would have taken a before and after video. Before i could literally hear almost no bass due to the rattles come from the roof. After 10 sq ft of AT 60 mil deadener and a roll of weather stripping the roof literally has 0 rattles. I was absolutely amazed by this product. I used 25 sq ft of fat mat 50 or 60 mil, whatever it is, on my trunk lid and it did next to nothing. Gonna be buying 40 sq ft of AT to do my rear deck then doors and what i have left is going on the trunk/spare tire well as thats where the rattles have traveled. Thanks to AT for the free 10 sq ft, you now have a new customer.
Glad to hear you are happy with out products! :) thanks for the review!

Glad to hear you are happy with out products! :) thanks for the review!
There' a rep for AT in IL? when did this happen?

And good to hear it helped OP. I just got 28 square feet of it in today, and I'm doing my rear quarter panels, roof, rear deck, (and if i have enough)trunk floor/rear wall. I'm going to take before and after vids.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bmk6795

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bmk6795
Spartanburg, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date