Ascendant Audio?

beckSHO
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Michigan
Okay, so I haven't been on the forums in a coon's age....

Last time I was on, it was released that Ascendant Audio was going to be merging with Fi Audio under Scott Atwell. This was quite some time ago too. I just decided I'd take a gander at their website (Ascendant Audio's) and they still aren't back up and running yet.

Anybody have some more info on this?

Something tells me I'm gonna get smacked in the face with the good ole "search you dumb ass-monster" line.

Oh well....

Scott Atwell

Silver Member

Username: Fi_car_audio

Hades , NV

Post Number: 200

Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 01:56 am:

Dont even get me started on the delays... I get more and more hate mail. "Whats wrong with you... are you stupid? Why arent you selling products? Your marketing strategies of making us wait are stupid. I hate you..." and on and on.

If I had all the parts we would be kicking products out the doors. Doesnt take us long to make them... but without each part it does.

As mentioned above, I hate setting dates as I have been in this industry too long to know that there is always something to screw them up. This time around about 10 things.

I had mentioned somewhere that the site and things will be back up and ready on the 4th of July. Im going to stick to that. I just hope all vendors can as well.

Thanks...

Scott

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/358364.html

Yeah, somebody will.

There's not a whole lot of information out there yet. Chad is keeping rather secret. I used to be able to talk to him in person, and even take ganders at prototypes. Not so much anymore. That may be due to stuff being located in Vegas as opposed to Chicago. Chad's pretty hard to get a hold of now, so he might be traveling back and forth. Dale won't say a thing either, except, "we're really excited, and you will be too."

That tells me that whatever they come up with, it will be GOOD. Even when Scott comes on forums and posts, he's still real vague. There was some information on the AA Poly 6.5, but that about it. That driver is pretty much staying the same, with some minor cosmetic changes, and a bit more copper in the sleeve.

That's about it though.

I for one am excited to see what two great minds come up with.

People need to rethink their purpose in life before sending people like Scott those emails.

The new products sound very promising so far and I look forward to them. Good luck to Scott, Chad, and team.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.