• Participant list

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

AA 15" Havoc D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

MECH 10/10

Cos 7/10 (all the way around where the surround meets the cone it's splitting, doesn't affect performance at all, and isn't all the way throughg, so no air is getting through. All other soft parts are 100%, spider is still straight and firm.

Price:

220 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

will be posting pics as soon as my phone charges

No interest in this, I've had this thing for a minute, I thought someone out there may be interested in it. I'm selling it cheap, as to my knowledge. I'm not too sure of AA prices, but just by judging the woofer, I would say it's worth a couple hundred

**** good price on a aa woofer even though the damage
Thank You, even though I wouldn't say it's damaged, I would say it's how the foam surround wears, because the person I got this from had 4 of them in a wall, and all of them did the same thing at the seam of the surround, so I feel it's more of a manufacturing defect. But by no means does it affect the performance of the woofer, and it hasn't progressed at all, because the previous owner had them in the wall in this same condition for well over a year, and it never went any further than where it's at now.

Lol yes my subs box and amp cost soooooo **** much I sat down one day and was like wow did I really just buy all that lol but once again a new sub stage is in play so now even more money
well let me know if you sell the XS's, I may have the ability to buy them, because I am considering them for my next build

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.