Arua bass shakers.

Participant count
  • Participant list
ya all it does is send vibrations to the floor.

there was a kid some years ago had 2 under his seats.... was not good. felt like a vibrating seat....

well more like a busssss lol.

I've seen people use these before, was possibly looking into using a pair. Has anyone used these before ? Are they worth the time and money.
When they first came out I worked at a shop that did a couple installs with them. IMO the effect was very nice, the caveat being you really want a small subwoofer as well, but a single 8 or 10" in the trunk either sealed or tuned high (anything) to give you the actual bass you can hear 40hz and up plus the Aura transducers giving you the vibration really gives the illusion of a much mower powerful sub stage. I'd say you really want an actual woofer to make it seem real though.

They're popular in similar applications in home theater for folks that live in apartment or neighborhood where you can't really have subs but you want to feel the explosions and other low frequency sound effects but not crack your neighbor's plaster off the walls.

Would recommend IF you can use a proper sub of some sort in concert with them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.