Area-41

20% on the windshield as well done at Area 41.

He has done so much thru Area-41 because he works there/ well he is in a program with them kinda like an apprentice ship with them. I've been in there a few times and talked to you. Your ride is very nice. But You do spend a lot of time there with the guys and in some way you (work) there or assist them with what ever they need. Its awesome. I am the guy who came up there and bought the Audiobahn Immortal 15's as well as the 4 rackmount 2 ch amps. hey when you get back there ask and see if they got any 6.5 inch speakers left out of that car? thanks man!

He has done so much thru Area-41 because he works there/ well he is in a program with them kinda like an apprentice ship with them. I've been in there a few times and talked to you. Your ride is very nice. But You do spend a lot of time there with the guys and in some way you (work) there or assist them with what ever they need. Its awesome. I am the guy who came up there and bought the Audiobahn Immortal 15's as well as the 4 rackmount 2 ch amps. hey when you get back there ask and see if they got any 6.5 inch speakers left out of that car? thanks man!
I got everything done to my car at Area 41 before I started to work their.

Something must have happened. I stopped by there the other day and the only people there were the owners. They had cleaned house. No employees! No products except a few pieces in some display racks. Maybe a total of 10 pieces of gear. The place was empty!!!

Hi Stereo_Luver - yes when you came by in March the store was pretty empty - that's because we had just been robbed! Area 41 was robbed and nearly went out of business but we are back up and running, strong as ever. Thankfully, we have a good idea who the culpit(s) are and have filed a Police report - hopefully they will be in jail soon.

So don't believe anything you see online about Area 41 being out of business or closing the door. AREA 41 IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS. If you are looking for JL Audio, Alpine or Kenwood please come see us.

Thanks to everyone for all your support over the years.

Store was not robbed. The only decent people at the store left IMO. Everyone of my friends and old customers that I know who has dealt with them since the other people left has had nothing but trouble. (Such as 2+ months to hear back on a warranty issue) And I no longer work there anymore for those who did know when I did.

I only came in for parts to do the "big 3" upgrade but they were very friendly. I talked to the owners when i was there. They are nice people, i suggest walking in with a friendly attitude if your wanting some help.

-Nick

Has anyone had anything installed at Area-41 in Kennesaw?? If so, was it quality work?
Yes, I have had work done at Area 41 but it was many years ago. However, I can say that they did an incredible job with my car. They did an excellent job with every aspect of my car. The install job was not cheap, but as I always say, you get what you pay for. I honestly do not know what their work is like today, since I have not been back for a while. However, the folks who did the work on my car are no longer there. I am sure the work is still very good, but if you are looking for work to be done on the cheap, Area 41 is not the place for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...