Area-41

i think it is pretty obvious that Shady Style works at Area 41. First posts and sole purpose was to defend the shop and then talks about it.

It is cool with me but why not just say upfront you work for them and say thanks for ideas so that we can improve the store.

edampwk4.jpg

^They kept my amp install clean as hell.

p5300005hl2.jpg

^Old install.

img3411zm9.jpg

wellkekeuj0.jpg

^Tint turned out great as well.

Installations by Area-41: Alpine 9886, Type X comps, Type R coaxial, mono and 4 channel amps (2 times), tint was done though them, and I have 22" KMC Rockstars on order through Area 41.

I've been quite satisfied.

I know there a good shop, but just be prepared to spend the big $$$$$$$ going to them. Especially since they only carry the most expensive brands. ( JL, Alpine, Memphis)

edampwk4.jpg

^They kept my amp install clean as hell.

p5300005hl2.jpg

^Old install.

img3411zm9.jpg

wellkekeuj0.jpg

^Tint turned out great as well.

Installations by Area-41: Alpine 9886, Type X comps, Type R coaxial, mono and 4 channel amps (2 times), tint was done though them, and I have 22" KMC Rockstars on order through Area 41.

I've been quite satisfied.

Just out of curiosity how much was it for the windshield tint?

It was $100 for the windshield tint. They carry Jl, Alpine, and Memphis as their main lines, but terry can still get most other brands for you. They are also a focal, diamond audio, and eclipse dealer along with many others.

It was $100 for the windshield tint. They carry Jl, Alpine, and Memphis as their main lines, but terry can still get most other brands for you. They are also a focal, diamond audio, and eclipse dealer along with many others.
Where you live? You must be local to them. I am about 10 min from Area 41. They smoked my tails and tinted my to front windows. After paying a good bit of cash I am all about the DIY now! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know Terry and all of the guys working for him, they do very good work. I agree that it is a little bit pricey, but they do an amazing job. They did my head unit, and smoked my windows and tailights in my 2004 F-150.

Man you must got money LOL Everything you do is through area 41! There expensive as **** to!
Loyalty pays off. They will work with you when you are a loyal customer. I have never had any issues with them being overpriced nor doing a bad job. Area 41 has provided nothing but great work, prices and service for me, thats why I give them the respect of my business.

It definitely depends on how much dough you spend there, my freind spent like $7,000 there, and they help him out with ANYTHING. Now, me on the other hand, have very little money, and have gone in there and hyped them up about doing a system (prob a **** move on my part) for me, and then went and did it all myself. Now, there still cool and all, but not very interested in me. Now, I have seen 3 systems come out of there, and they are all top notch, and all the guys in there really know their stuff. So if your willing to pay, they'll hook you up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...