Are you a music blaring douche bag when you drive down the street?

I always laugh when people crank their system in the parking lot at my college.
I saw this one suv cranking their music when I was going into class today. Some black guy walked up to the street to see wtf the noise was.

when I got out of class the guys window was busted
this happened to me at my school...but I didnt really worry to much, they took an old ass pioneer deck and a little Hifonics Titan amp, nothing else. I give them credit tho, at least they did it in broad day light

yea i really enjoy driving around with my homeboi at 3-4am open both my doors and crank it while i coast down the street at 25mph

and stoplights if i feel like creepin up a few inches or feet i crank it and get the moron infront of me to move up

You'd hope that someone who enjoys the same hobby as you would have their stuff stolen?
I have a different hobby than annoying people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cool bro, come back to the site when people can actually hear you.
Isn't the point that no one else should hear it, except the people in the car?

Or am I just thinking logically again?

Just a //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

They do have drive-by competitions. Think about that. The louder you are outside of your vehicle the better score you're going to get.

I have a different hobby than annoying people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

we'll have none of your mature logical thinking on this site, **** grown up....

i was smashing my system into the ground as i drove away from Ace hardware cuz my buddy was in there and wanted to here it,

so i get around the whole building and in the ally where the building has these 3 cheap metal garage doors which i knew would destroy the store and knock **** off the shelves, and then in notice a garage sale across the street with an old lady plugin her ears and freaking out. i'm talkin like she was in the seat next to me listening to it, she had to be at least 25yards away.

so i just shook my head and turned it down because i couldnt believe it.

then just this weekend at red n jerrys leaving after a pay per view of wrestlmania some old dude yells at me as hes walking by my van as the kid plugs his ears saying i'm gonna blow the kids eardrums from outside my van. WTF???

You'd hope that someone who enjoys the same hobby as you would have their stuff stolen?
no one is jumping from one btl... FYI
Oh ****!

i was smashing my system into the ground as i drove away from Ace hardware cuz my buddy was in there and wanted to here it,
so i get around the whole building and in the ally where the building has these 3 cheap metal garage doors which i knew would destroy the store and knock **** off the shelves, and then in notice a garage sale across the street with an old lady plugin her ears and freaking out. i'm talkin like she was in the seat next to me listening to it, she had to be at least 25yards away.

so i just shook my head and turned it down because i couldnt believe it.

then just this weekend at red n jerrys leaving after a pay per view of wrestlmania some old dude yells at me as hes walking by my van as the kid plugs his ears saying i'm gonna blow the kids eardrums from outside my van. WTF???

Cool story is cool bro

They do have drive-by competitions. Think about that. The louder you are outside of your vehicle the better score you're going to get.
That's the right place to be as loud as you want. I've got no problem with that.

But sitting in traffic...loud bass is not impressing anyone, at least anyone over the age of 18.

Driving though your college campus blaring music when you dont know half of the people on a college campus and half the people who hear you probally think your an ass for crankin it everytime your on campus. Its makes your car a target, i never beat around campus like that.

I hate when someone is bumping their weak ****, and you aren't in your car to put them to shame. Always happens to me when im with someone else or JUST take my system out.

thats what i thought

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.