Are treo RSX subs good?

boss man16
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

my buddy said that he has two 12" treo RSX subs and said he would sell me them. Idk how much yet.

Can anybody help me out if they are good or bad.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

They are very good subs. Treo makes some of the best if not THE best equipment out there. People bought the hell out of Treo years ago but the prices went way up and it's not very popular anymore. If you can afford it Treo makes some of the best.

We haved adopted treo as our house brand. All the RSX equipment is solid. As far as the product in question. They retail for around $200 per sub however they can be had new for between $130 to $150 per sub at a brick and mortar store. If you can get them for less than $200 for a pair and they are in good condition I would say get em. They easily handle more than rated and sound pretty good doing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.