ALUMINUM CONE

DUAL VOICE COIL

4 OHM PER VOICE COIL

BUMPED AND VENTED CHROME T-YOKE

HIGH TEMPERATURE 4 LAYER VOICE COIL

DOUBLE DAMPER SYSTEM

HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL MAGNET STRUCTURE

PUSH BUTTON TERMINALS

i think that pyramid is mass producing these subs, painting them different colors and calling them 40 different names. go have a look at the pyramid "competition" subs they sell on ebay....they look exactly like that, only they're gold plated. same stats and everything. I've also seen them listed under the name "volfenhag" as well. don't go looking for no-name bargains when it comes to your system. buy the stuff that's been proven and you know you'll be able to enjoy for years to come. the reason you pay more for name brands is because most of them have a reputation to uphold for using quality materials when they build their equiptment, and as with anything in life you have to pay extra for the good stuff.

HAHAHAHAHA.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D:D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. I think your right about those Pyramid subs. They look exactly like them.

i just sold my performance teknique amp today and got a fosgate 800.2... i ran that amp at full power for a bit over a year on a HE2, and i must admit... that thing put out some bass!!! if ur on a budget, then i guess go for it, i would probably still be running the same amp if i didn't go out and buy a second sub... as for sq, it isn't all that, but if u have a bandpass box, then i guess it cancels that out to an extent. i never heard their woofers, but there amp wasnt that bad.

for all u people that criticize these subs ur dumbasses. i know you have never heard them and if u did you would say good things about them. i heard one twelve beat out two 12 inch mtx 4000.

these r new brands coming up

ss autotek

performance teknique

they ARE the called MacAudio, a brand quite popular in Europe, and in England. theyre supposed to handle about 300RMS, never heard one but i think they are quite budgety, although doesnt mean they're bad. yeh, they called volfenhag (or whatever) too. go to

https://secure.caraudiodirect.com/shop/acatalog/C_A_D_Catalogue_Subwoofers_213.html for more info (although the info aint all that good!!!)

the companys official website is http://www.mac-audio.de/intro/

er....thats it....im outta here, laterz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.