Are these speakers any good?

kobra15
10+ year member

Michigan
I got a pair of Sony Xplods' 5 1/4 3 ways for christmas, i have heard mixed reviews about these speakers, and at the moment, i'm not too sure i'm satisfied with them, does anyone know if these speakers are any good, or are they all looks?

The question is do you like how the speakers sound? If you are not happy with them, then there is nothing we can say that will make you like them. Your ears are the true test, and that goes with everything in car audio. Always keep that in mind
Happy listening

i havent heard that much about xplod midranges,,, but xplod subs ****,,, they blow wayyy under thier wattage rating

Originally posted by Matt The question is do you like how the speakers sound? If you are not happy with them, then there is nothing we can say that will make you like them. Your ears are the true test, and that goes with everything in car audio. Always keep that in mind
Happy listening
Well said. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.