Are These Any Good?

HAHA! this is too good!

"The Single 4 Ohm Coil mean the best amp to power one of these is preferably a powerful bridged 2 Channel Amp

or the two rear channels bridged on a 4 Channel Amp.

Minimum 250w RMS is advised - many people do not realise underpowering a speaker will kill it very quickly!

It will run very very happily on 350w RMS and will take up to 450w RMS without problem."

oh ebay how i love thee

Matt

HAHA! this is too good!
"The Single 4 Ohm Coil mean the best amp to power one of these is preferably a powerful bridged 2 Channel Amp

Minimum 250w RMS is advised - many people do not realise underpowering a speaker will kill it very quickly!

It will run very very happily on 350w RMS and will take up to 450w RMS without problem."

oh ebay how i love thee

Matt
Lulz

HAHA! this is too good!

oh ebay how i love thee

Matt
Yep I refuse to underpower my subs so I run full tilt all the time because half way up or god forbid a quarter way would just destroy them!

You got to keep in mind these are in his house so powering them might be an issue I would think lower powered might be the way to go with a somewhat high impedance so the amp will run more efficiently.
just noticed that. Yeah not sure whats all available in scotland for Home Theater. But I would definitely steer clear of either of those Lanzars, even the ones I suggested. I really dont think they will work well in a home setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

KyleM

KyleM
Scotland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Dirtrider4eva