are these amps ok?

bro crunch is garbage..... add up the rms of the subs, look for a amp a little bit bigger than that number if your on a budget I'd look on here used... you'll get better quality for your money...

Op I have a 97 extra cab and a couple if boxes already built for 8s Get a 5 channel amp or a couple of mini amps Those subs won't take much power tho But I do have a box like u said and a amp to if interested the box I'd let go cheap just need to get it gone. Prolly like $30 plus actual shipping. Got to many need room
i'd definitely like the box!

Op I have a 97 extra cab and a couple if boxes already built for 8s Get a 5 channel amp or a couple of mini amps Those subs won't take much power tho But I do have a box like u said and a amp to if interested the box I'd let go cheap just need to get it gone. Prolly like $30 plus actual shipping. Got to many need room
When the fuck are you going to learn to stop trying to push product in the tech sections?

Op if you want the box pm me or open a wtb thread. So we don't hurt anyone's feelings talking about it in the tech section. My bad dragon. But a simple pm would have sufficed

Op if you want the box pm me or open a wtb thread. So we don't hurt anyone's feelings talking about it in the tech section. My bad dragon. But a simple pm would have sufficed
No it wouldnt suffice. You have had multiple infractions for the same thing and just got back from a 7 day ban for failure to pay attention to said infractions.

Was he really pushing product though? Seems like he's practically giving away an unfinished box he had laying around and didn't exactly say he had any other equipment. He even told OP to go get diff amps but didn't mention his own. Not starting a war, just seemed a little harsh.

For a $300-$400 budget I'd get a single $200 dollar 12 or 15 (an SA, VVX, HDS300, something like that.) and a solid 600-1000 rms amp with what you've got left. But I'm a single sub kinda guy.

2 Cadence Acoustics CVL8 500 4 8 inch 4 Ohm 1000 Watt Subwoofer'S | eBay
insane deal on these 2 cadence 8's 500rms and they will blow the infinities away, 2 8's can get plenty loud

Boston Acoustics GT-2200 2 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

on this with mylows10 box would blow away your system you put up
so this is my first time ever putting together a sub setup. if those subs are 500 RMS each how would i wire them to that sub if it says it's good for 350 x 2 @ 2 ohms? wouldn't i want 500 x 2?

no you would wire them mono at 2 ohms

2_4ohmSVC_2ohm.png

Crunch is garbage. I think there are like 1 or 2 amps from them worth running (something like 3000d or some **** like that)

Even hifonics (made by same company) makes some over rated amps (the 2400 apparently only puts out 1700 or something like that)

Get a solid amp. DD, DC, IA, AB, AQ, sundown, etc, etc...I would get an amplifier that has a ton of protection features too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.