are the websites legit?

BNolan12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Are all the website like sonic electronics, caraudiodeals etc., are the reliable. Ive saved up for a new amp and i see the prices are a good bit lower on there im just asking if they're legit and if anyone has any experience good or bad to let me know.. thanks

depends on the site. Some are great Sonic Electronix, darvex, hifisoundconnection. Others are not quite as good and you need to kinda check up on them. if you see an amp at a price you like just ask about the site and someone will answer if its good or not.

ok yeh i heard they weren't bad but i also had a friend tell me about caraudiodeals and woofersetc i just dont want to pay money and get rip off!!

I had a good experience with VMInnovations and SonicElectronix. VMInnovations emailed me and called me the following business day first thing in the morning, telling me they were out of stock of one of the things I ordered - got my refund shortly after.

Stay AWAY from dealercostcaraudio!!!!!

They are the AIDS of online car stereo shopping

There is that saying "you get what you pay for" well they don't even follow that, you pay and you get NOTHING

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.