Are the ebay camaro prefabs any good?

one of my buddies had an audioenhances box for his firebird.. seemed fine. He must have gotten lucky.
Im sure, just like any product, there are good and bad batches.... But I could see how, for the price a shop pays from the manufacturer, that build quality is poor. I mean, they are SOOO cheap. Gotta sacrifice somewhere right?

I've seen quite a few pre-fab boxes that were just poorly done, the silicone was peeling before it was even used. My friend's pre-fabbed box started peeling a few weeks into him buying it.

But, my general beef with pre-fab boxes is that they aren't built to standards. It's just an arbitrary number [for air space] and mass produced... and nearly anything that's mass produced loses quality.

I'd personally rather save money, and "waste" time making a custom box, and know it's done right than buying a pre-fab box that will make my subs sound like Xplodes :|

DONT BUY A PREFAB PLZ, its stupid, the build quality is terrible on all of them, their ****. Dont even waste your time or money..........youll learn one day, and dont say we didnt tell you so........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.