Are planet audio head units good?

Participant count
  • Participant list

RKbizzle
10+ year member

I'm looking for a decent head unit in the $100 range to power a monoblock and a 2channel(maybe a 4 channel), i was looking at an alpine when i came across this one planet audio p9707b l looks really nice cool features im just not sure about the quality of it, the one i have in right now is a $35 boss and it is really bad at playing fm way quieter than the oem head unit for obvious reasons, so i'm looking for good sound quality and fm reception. Doesn't need to have a fancy touch screen or dvd stuff but this planet audio does have on so itd be neat have. Any suggestions?

I would not go with a Planet Audio head unit, most likely not the best quality and you probably don't want to cheap out on a hu. Many people like Alpine, Pioneer, and Kenwood head units if that helps at all.

a used $100 hu that was $2-300 a year or two ago will stomp a mud hole in a new $100 unit. Look in the classifieds here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.