Are focal subs underrated or highly efficient?

Strictly and I do mean Strictly SQ. As for the power handling I have seen more power run to them. They are quite pricey. But they do sound awsome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don't recall ever hearing dynaudio subs.

have heard the focals in two different kinds of installs. One was a sealed setup. The bass was tight, and extremely accurate. Loud enough to balance the rest of the system but not overpowering. The other was an Aperiodic setup. And I must say, If I was ever to buy focal subs. This is the way they would be setup. The sound was simply amazing. They can get loud but only to a certain point. They are in no way shape or form meant for spl. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Focal is a name that goes with SQ. No they dont compare to JL's in the SQ catagory. They do get pretty loud but dont expect them to astonish you with groud shaking bass. But if your looking for the dream SQ setup well your looking in the right direction. Look into the Focal Utopia subs they are even more, amazing sound:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.