natmaned88

Senior VIP Member
minnesota
Item(s) for Sale:

Arc Audio amp in perfect working condition

Item(s) Description/Condition:

ADDITIONAL IMAGES

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

If you are thinking about purchasing any ARC Audio products from the internet -CLICK HERE FIRST- to view our companies internet sales policies!

The KS amplifiers are a totally "out of the box" rethink of what an amplifier can be. By taking a proven but underutilized Pro Audio amplifier class and bringing it up to date with modern components we can achieve uncompromising sound quality in a compact chassis that makes installation in even the most challenging cars and trucks a breeze.

Switching to a higher class. Class G and Class G/H amplifiers offer the best of all possible characteristics. Power output, distortion, efficiency, heat, noise, size are all class leading specs with this design.

Why does this class or amplifier perform so well? It's built for music not test tones or noise. Class G/H works with the dynamics of music not against then. When an amplifier is playing music even at full volume, due to its dynamic nature, it is really only working above 1/2 power about 100% of the time. You only need full power during the very loud passages like the impact of a drum or the pluck of a bass string. The rest to the time your 2500 watt amp is making less then 1200 watts. That's where the KS amp's Class G/H comes in. It's like having 2 amps in one. A 400 watt amp that can be a lot smaller and makes a lot less heat that in a fraction of a second becomes an 800 watt monster. The trick of making this work is striking a balance between switching this high power section on and off. It takes the years of experience Nikola Engineering has to achieve this delicate balance.

Class H mono block subwoofer amplifier

Advanced microprocessor control system

Non digital class G/H switching design

Strapable design

Code based flashing diagnostics

Designed By Robert Zeff

Protection against: Reverse voltage, Over Voltage, Speaker Short, and Thermal Overload

Can drive highly reactive loads

Hi/Low Level balanced switchblade RCA inputs for flexible integration into most applications

Optically isolated Mosfet power supply

24dB lowpass crossover with 30Hz to 250Hz

Master/Slave control

Variable Sub Sonic filter

Variable Bass Boost

Quiet Fan cooling

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

KS Amplifier Product Manual: Download Product Manual Here

1 Channel @ 4 ohms: 750 Watts

1 Channel @ 2 ohms: 1400 Watts

1 Channel @ 1 ohms: 2500 Watts

Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz

Crossover Range: 30Hz - 250Hz Variable

Bass Boost: +15dB @ 45Hz

S/N Ratio: 103dB

Input Sensitivity (Low): 200mV - 3.5V

Max current draw: 210A @ 2600 Watts 2% THD

Idle Current: 1.14 Amp

Fuse: No Onboard Fuses (Recommend External Fusing)

Dimensions: 21.5" (L) x 8.0" (W) x 2.325" (H)

Price:

750 plus shipping may trade for a soundqubed 2200 and 400 cash

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

how does this compare to the se series?
Not for sure but did some research and all I know is the se 2300 cost almost double what this one does new not sure y being its less watts and only 2 ohm stable must just be its newer or better quality not that the ks2500.1 isn't a high quality amp but yeah that's as much as I know can look them up your self and let me know lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.